The Viper MkII Wire Rope Lubricator range provides fast and effective cleaning and lubricating of wire ropes. Wire ropes from 8mm (5/16" ) to 165mm (6-1/2") in diameter can be automatically greased at speeds up to 2,000mt per hour.
The Viper MkII with the new cast Aluminium collar is 32% lighter and combined with the unique inbuilt carry handles and shoulder strap enables single person wire rope lubrication. Ideal for use on all cranes, towing lines and mooring lines, the Viper MKII eliminates the HS&E risks associated with manual lubrication. Use of the Viper MKII provides improved wire rope lubrication by forcing wire rope lubricant under pressure into the wire rope.
Other lubricators just coat the surface of the ropes but the unique seal design of the Viper wire rope lubricator means the "wire dwell time" in the pressure chamber is up to 80% longer. This longer dwell time means greater lubricant penetration which leads to increased rope life and extended relubrication intervals.
- No more manual greasing
- Single pass lubrication
- Stops corrosion
- Protects ropes
- Penetrates to the wire rope core
- Less waste and mess
- Fast and efficient wire rope lubrication
- Lubricates ropes from 8mm (5/16") to 165mm (6-1/2")
- Marine - mooring and anchor lines, deck winches, wharf cranes, ROV umbilicals, submarine wire ropes, diving boats, goods cranes, Towing line, Wireline, Hoists, pipe laying vessels
- Industrial - overhead cranes, mobile cranes, NDT inspection services, mining winder ropes, hoist ropes, wire rope manufacturers
For more information on the Viper Wire Rope Lubricator click here